Melody Makers offer a unique introduction to music for pre-school and primary school aged children and their parents / carers in schools, children’s centres and community based centres. With different weekly themes, instruments and puppets the classes provide a fun learning experience for everyone.
The classes are engaging, inspiring, motivational and encourage language development, hearing, communication, confidence, social skills and family interaction though musical activities. Classes provide an opportunity to play musical instruments and work together as a group to create music.
"Informative, useful, practical, enjoyable" - Liscard Primary
"Really enjoyed the day and have learnt a lot of useful things to incorporate within the lessons” - Mount primary
"I liked the mix of theory and practical activities" - St Georges Primary School
"It was a great day delivered with enthusiasm and a really useful course thank you” - New Brighton Primary
Celtic Music Workshops
The aim of the project is to provide opportunities for children to listen and play different instruments. At a time when the creative curriculum is at the forefront of education, we can provide an ideal starting point for a thematic approach to teaching.
One of our Celtic workshops will enhance the delivery of Music, Geography, History, Language, Art and Dance, as well as providing opportunities to explore and develop children’s personal and social educational skills.
Music for Schools
Melody Makers can enhance any lesson plan, festive performance or event and can even provide a live band to perform at your school/venue/ event.
We offer the following services to your school:
• Cover for teachers prep time
• After school music club/ workshops
• Nursery/ foundation stage music sessions - to fit in with EYFS and Letters & Sounds
• Melody Makers Themed Parties - maybe for an end of year treat!
• Music workshops as part of a historical/ cultural/ Celtic themed project including performances from live musicians.
• Music workshops on a particular theme and tailored to your requirements
• Guitar tuition for groups during the school day or in an after school
Melody Makers offers INSET days for anyone working with children that would like inspiring ideas for teaching music with children of pre-school and primary school age.
Share this page: