A cloud-based outdoor learning platform
Eco-Explorer is a venture created by primary science consultant Steven Lewis-Neill. Steven’s many years of primary school teaching experience and a passion for Ecology and the environment formed the basis of this project.
- Hundreds of beautiful and individually designed tasks for all New Curriculum KS1 & KS2 Life Processes and Living things (Sc2) topics.
- Objectives and tasks created by freelance primary science consultant in liaison with current primary science subject leaders.
- Extra Scientific Enquiry (Sc1) section.
- Unlimited access for teachers and pupils.
- A simple to use assessment manager to track pupil progress.
- Easy log-in system for younger pupils.
- Score tracker sets individually differentiated tasks based on pupils’ prior scores.
- Unlimited re-printable QR codes to use anywhere there is Wi-Fi connection – pupils with iPad can access at home.
- Regular updates of the huge bank of tasks.
- Renewal ‘booster’ updates include: bespoke upload pages for your school’s work, pupil reward system collecting trophies and unlocking games and a science toolkit app.
- Classes using the system spend more time in the ‘outdoor classroom’.
- Contextual mobile learning makes Eco-Explorer a strikingly effective learning tool.
- Heightened engagement of pupils: keeps learning fresh!
- The power of personalisation: uses iPad devices to individualise learning.
- Learner control – learners can take the initiative and direct their own learning activities.
- App interface and scan log-in for easy access to the system.
- Makes the most of your school grounds: by adding structure to outdoor exploration, children can discover and learn like never before.
- Convenience and flexibility: can be used to introduce or reinforce topics, separate groups can be set up for Science/Eco Clubs.
- Children can use at home to learn knowledge prior to lesson, freeing up more in-class time for investigative work.
- Relevance: Tasks include 100% native British species, supporting current focus on Plants and Animals in the Local Environment.
- Easy to use, saves teacher’s time and tracks pupil progress.
- Cost effective, less than £3 per pupil per year.
- Yearly boosters help to imbed Eco-Explorer as a valuable part of your school.
- Full and friendly support with help and advice along the way.
Telephone: 01925 733790Email address: Email address hidden - please click here to contact this provider.
The area/s in which this provider is available are:Greater London, East, East Midlands, Home Counties, Yorkshire, North of England, North West, Northern Ireland, Scotland, South West, Wales, West Midlands
Share this page: